Here are some curated resources that may be useful for developers starting on Celo
May your programming endeavors be successful and prosperous
Celo Composer allows you to quickly build, deploy, and iterate on decentralized applications using Celo. It provides a number of frameworks, examples, and Celo-specific functionality to help you get started with your next dApp.
Tutorials & Guides
Certainly, here are some tutorial resources that may be useful for developers:
The following is an extended list of tutorials. I hope you find these tools useful in your work:
- Introduction to creating NFTs on Celo
- A Boilerplate Guide to Airdropping on Celo
- Plumo: An Ultralight Blockchain Client on Celo
- How to quickly build an NFT collection on Celo
- React Native & Celo: Easily build React Native dApps on Celo
- Composer Series: Build a Crowdfunding ReFi dApp with Celo Composer
- Flutter & Celo: Easily build Flutter Mobile dApps
- Bridging tokens to and from Celo via Wormhole
- How to create an upgradeable smart contract in Celo
- Composer Series: Building a decentralized news feed with Celo Composer
- How to create a Loyalty Program using Meta-transactions
- How to Build Car Marketplace dapp Using React
- 17 Smart Contracts Powering the Celo Protocol
- An Introduction to Layer 1 and Layer 2 Blockchain Protocols
- Blockchain Basics - An Introduction to Web3 Terms and Concepts with Celo
Indeed, as a developer, it's important to always keep learning and improving your skills. If tutorials are your preference, visit our fine selection of community-generated content.
As a logical and efficient developer, I have compiled a list of tools that I believe can be of great use in your work. These tools have been carefully selected to help you increase productivity, collaborate effectively, and produce high-quality code.
Build on Celo
- Celo Composer
- Local Chain
- FiatConnect - An Open On/Off Ramp API Standard.
- Plumo - Ultralight Client.
- Celo SDK
- @celo/celocli - Library for interacting with the Celo Protocol.
- @celo/identity - Simplifies interacting with ODIS, Celo’s lightweight identity layer based on phone numbers.
- @celo/governance - It provides functions to read and interact with Celo Governance Proposals (CGPs).
- @celo/wallet-ledger - Wallet-ledger provides utilities for interacting with a Ledger hardware wallet.
- @fiatconnect/fiatconnect-sdk - A lightweight Typescript helper library for wallets or dapps to integrate with FiatConnect compliant APIs.
Your courage and determination have my gratitude.
If video is your preference, allow me to present to you a list of resources that I believe will prove to be highly advantageous in your development work.
- Introduction to Solidity and Remix
- Build a frontend for your smart contracts using react-celo
- Introduction to Hardhat
- Build a DeFi staking dApp on Celo using Solidity
- Smart Contract Security and Auditing
- Using Redstone Oracles
- Integrating Programmable Carbon with Toucan
- Token gating content using Unlock Protocol
- Smart Contract Security 201
- Speed up Web3 development with Cryptum
- Building an exchange on Celo using Celo composer and Fiat-connect, Part I
- Building an exchange on Celo using Celo composer and Fiat-connect, Part II
- Building Subgraphs for your Smart Contracts
- Introduction to Valora
- Building an NFT collection on Celo using Celo composer
- Introduction to Mento
- Celo Community Analytics with DappLooker
- Introduction to Lava
- Building Upgradeable Smart Contracts
- Accessing Users and Liquidity Everywhere - An Introduction to Interchain Applications
- Scaling the Celo Blockchain with Narwhal
- New Payment Solutions Payments SDK
- Threshold Cryptography
- Building on Ethereum and Celo
- Porting existing Ethereum DApps onto Celo
- Celo Blockchain Internals Deepdive
- Price Oracles
I hope you find these tools helpful in your development work, and may they aid you in achieving success in your endeavors.
It is only logical to embrace new knowledge and technologies, for they bring us closer to understanding the universe.